Tuesday, January 13, 2004

One of Hollywood's Hottest Celebrity Couples

My girlfriend Dee Dee and I stopped in a neighborhood bar on Melrose. It recently re-opened with a new name, Monroe's. We took a seat upstairs with our $12 dollar Margaritas and watch the crowd grow in anticipation of the band the Dirty Knobs. Mike Cambell of Tom Petty's Heartbreakers side project. We just stumbled upon this place after visiting some open galleries in the neighborhood. I looked up and Noticed Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore with a couple of friends make their way to a back booth and begin to smoke some cigs. About an hour later I went up to the group told Ashton that I noticed him smoking earlier asked him if I could bum a cigarette off him. He told me no problem and gave me a cigarette. Funny thing is that I don't even smoke.

By the way Ashton smokes Lucky Strike Brand Cigarettes. And Demi was sporting pigtails, looking younger a lot smaller than I imagined.

-Dick Out