Friday, April 23, 2004

Whatever Happend to Actress Lori Petty?

Ok ok so I have been lax in my blogging duties as of late, so here ya go...

This is how Sick I am or how good I am, depending on how you look at it...

A couple of weeks I accompanied Dee Dee to the Post Office. She was shipping some items out for her Ebay Business. While standing in line, I noticed a familiar looking face. A least it was familiar to me. I knew he was an Actor from Angel, but I did not know his name. I knew he played one of the Lawyers from Wolfram and Hart, the evil Law offices of the demon horde or something like that. I searched around the web in fan sites and found out that it was Jason Winer and he had a load of cash with him. It's good to be a working actor.

The next day Dee Dee and I went to see our friend Catie at The Fashion Co-Op. She was working a booth with her friend Stephanie and selling Stephanie B Handbags. There was a booth we spotted selling clothes from Lori Petty's clothing line Lawd Knows. She was not there the first time we walked around, but on a second pass, we spotted her all disheveled and looking inconspicuous, but it was her...

Today I was walking into Virgin Records as I Star Sighted Jason Bateman exiting with a bag of goodies.

Then just a little later, as I walking into Meltdown Comics and Collectibles and I notice a tall man wearing all black with ultra crazy white hair. I am a huge fan of his films and recognized Director Jim Jarmusch right away. He has been in town promoting his latest film Coffee and Cigarettes.

All in all some pretty good Star Sightings if I do say so myself...

-Dick Out