Thursday, July 15, 2004

A night of Magic and Celebrity Star Sightings

So, I was at the Magic Castle a couple of weeks ago with my friend Ruben. As we were walking downstairs to catch the late act in the Close-Up Room, I passed to young guys moving briskly to either the Palace or Parlour Theater. I quickly recognized them both. One of the guys, Seth Rogen, was from the excellent short-lived TV shows Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared. The other guy, Jay Baruchel, was the Star of Undeclared. A night of Magic and Star Sightings.

Then about a week later, Dee Dee and I went to see a play Red Light, Green Light at the
theater of NOTE. A guy and a gal sat next to us. As they were mingling around, I mentioned to Dee Dee that I knew the girl or had seen her somewhere before. Well, I had. I just saw her in a small role in Spider-Man 2. She played Peter Parkers Apartment Landlord's Daughter. She is a young actress/model named Mageina Tovah. Again, I must say that I sight them as I see them...

Dick Out!

No comments: