Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Ivy

Went to the Ivy with Ellora and my Dad for my 39th Birthday. We sat outside on the Patio with a great view of the people coming and going. A guy who was dining alone looked very familiar and when he exited there was two autograph hounds who asked for his John Hancock. I recognized him as Captain Adam Fuller from 21 Jump Street. His name is Steven Williams and has over 50 credits to his name. As we were leaving my Dad went to look around inside the Restaurant to see what it looked like and he swears that he sighted Roscoe Orman who has played Gordon from Sesame Street from 1974 to present. He then said that he saw "that child actor that stopped making films and then made a come back years later on Hill Street Blues. I could not think of who he meant and then it hit me he was talking about NYPD Blue and Little Ricky Schroder... uhhh, I mean Rick Schroder.

Good food and good sightings!

-Dick Out

No comments: