Friday, February 02, 2007


Harry Potter Sighting

OK so a few weeks back I was at the Arclight Cinemas in Hollywood. As I was checking out the show times I noticed a familiar looking fellow walking past me. He looked very familiar to me and I did a double take... Well it was indeed Harry Potter! Not Daniel Radcliffe the actual actor who plays Harry Potter, but it was Kevin McDonald from "The Kids in the Hall" fame, and of course you all do know that he played Harry Potter in the comedy spoof film Epic Movie!

OK so I tricked you... So What! It is still a very good Star Sighting.

-dick out

1 comment:

Blogjerm said...

So, congradufuckinglations AD! I had fought the good fight up until this moment in time. So well in fact that until I was tricked into coming to this site I didn't even know how to spell blog! Once again there is a first in my life witnessed by and induced by you! I have very reserved thoughts, they are not just retarded as I've been told, more then once. I am now spilling my mental guts to who knows who just 'cause you happen to have a link to this on your myspace clusterfuck of a site thingy! So put that in your pipe and smoke it... unless it's a aforementioned substance that I may enjoy as well, 'cause in that case call me.