Sunday, December 19, 2010

Larry King at Nate 'n Al

My weekly Sunday Morning breakfast trip led me today to Nate 'n Al. A family owned 64 year old Deli, and a Beverley Hills institution. A guy in the booth next to me was going over his Sunday Football picks and he mentioned to the Waitress that he was going to go with the Raiders because Larry just said he should.

Now being Dick Hollywood , I knew that Larry King frequented this establishment from word of mouth and the fact that his name is on one of the breakfast dishes,(LARRY KING MATZO BREI). So as I looked around I sighted him and his wife and a couple of friends all enjoying their breakfast two booths to the left of me.

You can always count on the good old Beverly Hills shopping district for some great people watching and the occasional Celebrity Sighting!



(Not My Pic, but it looks to be the same booth)

No comments: