Saturday, February 28, 2004

Young Scotish Actor in Hollywood Blockbuster!

After a relaxing morning reading and drinking coffee at Urth with Dee Dee and not seeing a glimpse of even one Star, we head out to run some errands and go to the gym. We get to the gym around noon and notice that it is way too crowded for our taste, so we turn around and walk back to our car. In the garage Dee Dee pulls on my sweater and whispers, " isn't that the Scottish guy from Lord of the Rings?" I looked at this short young hipster with his girlfriend and told her that I thought it was Merry not Pippin the Scottish one. Upon exiting the garage an image of Pippin came to my head and I realized that Dee Dee was correct. It was Pippin or should I say Billy Boyd .

Cool sighting. An actor that is in not one but two Best Picture Oscar nominated films tomorrow! Lord of the Rings and Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World...

All around Great Star Sighting! Thanx Dee Dee...

-Dick Out