Saturday, February 21, 2004

Actress Meg Ryan Sitting in the Cafe

Dee Dee and I walk into the cafe and stand in line for our coffee. She spots Meg Ryan sitting with her son and eating some morning grub. Sporting sunglasses and trying not to be noticed, I glance her way to check out the work she has had on her face. Her lips seem bigger and her skin more taut... I met her years ago when my friend Jerm and I were PA's on the film When a Man Loves a Woman. Went out drinking and dancing with her and others, but I don't think she would remember me, so I decide not to bother her.

While sipping my coffee, I spot Jason Statham waiting in line for his morning fix. Jason was one of the stars of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels , his first film...

Yes the cafe was Urth Caffe again. It seems you can't go wrong at Urth, if you are Star Sighting.

Until next time...

-Dick out